OxyGeneo: 3 in 1 skin treatment
DEEP CARBON-DIOXIDE MICROBUBBLE CLEANSING
What is OxyGeneo?
OxyGeneo is new technology in face care which has three functions: skin exfoliation (removal of dead skin cells from the skin surface), improving skin oxygen levels and infusion of essential nutrients to enrich the skin.
There is no downtime after this treatment and you can resume your daily routine immediately. There is no need for special care either. However, we recommend that you apply sunscreen after the treatment to protect the skin.
An OxyGeneo session feels like a facial massage. The exfoliation is very refreshing and comfortable. Clients with sensitive skin may have a slight abrasive sensation during the session.
Due to its nourishing and oxygenating properties, OxyGeneo treatment is branded as Canada’s favourite anti-age facial treatment.
What does it do?
- Exfoliaton – OxyGeneo exfoliates the upper dead skin layer similar to microdermabrasion, the skin is smooth, renew and prepared for receiving active nutrients. Suitable for sensitive skin without any irritation.
- Infusion – OxyGeneo cleanses the skin while infusing nutrient-rich active ingredients for rejuvenation, brightening, texture improvement and treating acne.
- Oxygenation – OxyGeneo produces carbon-dioxide bubbles which gently burst on the skin surface sending oxygen-rich blood to the targeted area, increasing capillary flow and skin metabolism. Oxygenation results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
What are benefits of this treatment?
- The results are quickly visible
- Skin tone and texture are improved
- Absorption of active ingredients
- Minimizes appearance of pores
- Skin lightening and bleaching options for sun spots or age spots
- Deep moisturizing
- Facial deep carbon-dioxide microbubble cleaning
- Pleasant and enjoyable treatment
- OxyGeneo treatment is suitable for all skin types and complexions, including sensitive skin and skin prone to acne or scarring
OxyGeneo also has possibility of using tripollar radiofrequency which stimulates collagen and elastin regeneration in the dermis layer.
Benefits of tripollar radiofrequency:
Smooth and tighter skin
Improved skin texture
Fine lines and wrinkles reduction
The energy of tripollar radiofrequency penetrates the skin’s layers and heats the skin tissue where the collagen fibers are embedded. The local heating with tripollar radiofrequency stimulates collagen fibers and fibroblast cells to produce new collagen and elastic fibers. The result is visible lift and tighter, smoother and younger looking skin.